Tony Pauline from Draftanalyst.com joins us today to talk Chiefs Draft
• Congrats to old friend Herbie Theope, Latest NFL.com analyst
• the Draft Week process
• Edge Rushers could go to Patriots
• Lorenzo Carter and Obo Okoronkwo
• Arden Key is in no man’s land
• Tight ends will go in the 2nd round
• Donte Jackson and Mike Hughes concerns
• Corners to keep an eye on
Flashback to 2014 for Kelvin Benjamin’s Draft Science
He was a poster Child… literally the image at the top of the 2014 Draft Science article on the Wide receivers in that years’ NFL Draft.
Now, He’s a Kansas City Chief…
Here’s the pdf of the original Draft breakdown… Draft Science 2014 – the WRs
AFC West post-draft tour – Who got Better?
- Broncos get an ace pass rusher
- Elway missed the mark
- What is Oakland doing?
- Chargers make good moves, will contend for AFCW title
- Chiefs defense will improve, but is it enough?
- AFCW quarterbacks
Chiefs GM’s plan – Get Tougher on Defense
Chiefs GM Brett Veach had one goal for the 2018 Draft. Ge Tougher.
Let’s talk about the draft picks and what they mean for the 2018 season.
Breeland Speaks, Derrick Nnadi, Dorian O’Daniel, Armani Watts
Subscribe and comment on your thoughts!
Additions will help the defenses new faces. Depth will pay off. Attitude goes a long way.