Chiefs stood up at home versus the LA Chargers. The team picked up where it left off against Oakland and lead the division.
• Tales of two halves
• Kareem Hunt last drive critical
• controlled ball down the stretch
• Fisher and offensive line
• Peters comes back with an impressive game
• Chris Jones brought the power
• KPL and Jenkins injured
• Star Wars weekend! (NO spoilers)
Check out all the Kansas City Chiefs content at LockedOnChiefs.com.
Call the show and leave us a voicemail at 913-777-4457!
Joe Montana, Chris Jones and (our) Seth Keysor
We are very happy to announce that Seth Keysor, the analyst for The Athletic, is joining us as the third member of the Locked On Chiefs podcast!
Long-time friend and conspirator, Seth will be a steady fixture on the show. Welcome to the fans of the old ‘Chief in the North’ podcast!
On Today’s Show:
- Joe Montana’s Chiefs Comeback!
- Where is he in the history of NFL
- Chris Jones film is better than we all thought
- expectations for Jones’ 2018
Safety Position Battle – Risers and Possible Casualties
On Today’s Show:
- Elliot Berry update
- DeMarcus Robinson a Favorite?
- Watts progression
- Safety competition
- Who could be a cap casualty
Pat Mahomes minicamp and the Defense’s Overhaul deep dive
Chiefs head coach Andy Reid ended mini-camp a day early, in part because he has seen impressive progress from quarterback Patrick Mahomes.
The Defense’s change ramps up. I review each level of the defense, looking at players Chris Jones, Derrick Nnadi, Justin Houston, Breeland Speaks, Dee Ford, Eric Berry Reggie Ragland and Armani Watts.
The front 7 gets nasty and the secondary is making plays. Linebackers remain the core of the squad.