Seth Keysor from ArrowheadPride.com sits down to talk Chiefs. We cover what the team needs to focus on to take advantage of the second-half schedule
• Hali, Bailey, Ford no practicing
• Dadi Nicolas off o PUP
• Tyreek Hill should be Reid’s focal point
• Hill/Kelce should be 60% of the targets
• Should they play small ball a la KU?
• Line makes getting Hunt back on track possible
• D-line strength
• Find the aggression in the Front 7
• Are the corners or ILBs the weak link?
• Is Justin Houston healthier after the bye?
Check out all the Kansas City Chiefs content at LockedOnChiefs.com. Call into the show and leave us a voicemail at 913-777-4457!
- The Chiefs things I think: post-bye week edition November 17, 2017
- Reggie Ragland can bring balance to Chiefs’ defense November 5, 2017
- Critical fixes for righting Chiefs embattled defense October 27, 2017
- Chiefs look to lean on Kareem Hunt, Terrance Mitchell on Monday Night Football September 28, 2017
- Breaking down Kareem Hunt’s versatility in run game September 21, 2017