Monday Night Football kicks off with a critical division game for the Chiefs and Broncos. With losses Sunday by the Oakland Raiders and Los Angeles Chargers, Kansas City could take a significant lead for the division title with a win.
- AFC West race could turn on this game
- Chiefs can take commanding lead in the division with win
- Arrowhead Advantage
- Mitch Morse could play Monday night
- Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce key targets
- Does Justin Houston have enough?
- Can Secondary force Siemian into mistakes
Check out all the Kansas City Chiefs content at LockedOnChiefs.com. Call into the show and leave us a voicemail at 913-777-4457!
- Chiefs offensive evolution: the Nagy effect December 10, 2017
- The Chiefs things I think: post-bye week edition November 17, 2017
- Reggie Ragland can bring balance to Chiefs’ defense November 5, 2017
- Critical fixes for righting Chiefs embattled defense October 27, 2017
- Chiefs look to lean on Kareem Hunt, Terrance Mitchell on Monday Night Football September 28, 2017