This is it. We have come to the point where we have to talk about when to talk about making a QB change.
How bad does it have to get? Should the team even consider going to the rookie?
We go through the first look at the QB situation with Seth Keysor from ArrowheadPride.com.
• The salary cap effects the decision on this QB change
• Has Smith played poorly enough, long enough to get demoted?
• Is it a risk to play Mahomes this year behind this line?
• Can the team get back to paying as they did the first 5 weeks of 2017?
Check out all the Kansas City Chiefs content at LockedOnChiefs.com. Call into the show and leave us a voicemail at 913-777-4457!
- Chiefs offensive evolution: the Nagy effect December 10, 2017
- The Chiefs things I think: post-bye week edition November 17, 2017
- Reggie Ragland can bring balance to Chiefs’ defense November 5, 2017
- Critical fixes for righting Chiefs embattled defense October 27, 2017
- Chiefs look to lean on Kareem Hunt, Terrance Mitchell on Monday Night Football September 28, 2017